BetBiga provides a self-exclusion facility to help you, if you feel that you have developed a gambling problem. At your request, we will as soon as reasonably practicable, apply best practices to prevent you from using your Account indefinitely. To this end, we may retain such personal data as is necessary (and for as long as is necessary which may be indefinitely) to implement the facility as effectively as possible, including for example your name, address and credit/debit card details.
LIMITING EXCESSIVE GAMBLING & ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION
BetBiga is committed to Responsible Gambling. We promote gambling as an enjoyable leisure activity and we believe that gambling can only remain this way if you stay in control and gamble responsibly. However, we know that for some people gambling can stop being a harmless leisure activity and become a problem.
To assist you we offer a range of advice and account options to help you manage your gambling. These give you control of both the time and money you spend gambling.
RECOGNIZE A PROBLEM
Whilst majority of our customers enjoy gambling in a safe and responsible manner, for a small number of people gambling can have a harmful impact.Answering the self-assessment below will help you consider whether you have a problem:
- Do you gamble to escape from a boring or unhappy life?
- When gambling and you run out of money, do you feel lost and in despair and need to gamble again as soon as possible?
- Do you gamble until your last penny is gone, even the fare home or the cost of a cup of tea?
- Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money or time you have spent gambling?
- Have you lost interest in your family, friends or hobbies because of your gambling?
- After losing, do you feel you must try and win back your losses as soon as possible?
- Do arguments, frustrations or disappointments make you want to gamble?
- Do you feel depressed or even suicidal because of your gambling?
The more you answer ‘yes’ to these questions, the more likely you are to have a gambling problem. If you have answered ‘yes’ we recommend that you speak to someone about your answers, Contact our customer service team or a problem gambling support service.
STAY IN CONTROL
We believe that gambling should always be an enjoyable leisure activity. Remembering these simple tips can help make sure your gambling doesn’t become a problem.
- Gambling should be entertaining and not seen as a way of making money.
- Bet sensibly and never chase your losses.
- Only gamble what you can afford to lose. Manage the amount of money you spend.
- Monitor the amount of time you spend playing. Set up reality checks to remind you how long you have been logged into your account.
- Balance gambling with other activities. If gambling is your only form of entertainment think about whether you are still having fun.
- Take regular breaks from gambling. Gambling continuously can cause you to lose track of time and perspective.
- Don’t gamble when under the influence of alcohol or when you’re upset or depressed.
- Think about how much money you spend gambling. You can track your activity in your Online Account History.
If you need to talk to someone about problem gambling, then Contact our customer service team or a problem gambling support service.